Full-featured online store/catalog and administration suite for small to medium sized businesses. The full product includes the virtual storefront for your online store and the administration component.
Store Front - it's the part your customer will use to browse your product catalog, place orders, and check the status.
Store Administration - acts as the command center of your online store. Powerful and versatile, yet easy to use and intuitive, it enables you to easily manage and administrate your orders, product catalog, shipping rates, locations, product reviews, customers and much more.
- ASP/ VBScript based software comes with full source code.
- No additional components needed for core functions.
- Runs on IIS 4.0/5.0 and PWS with Database support for MS Access 2002, SQL Server 7.0/2000.
- Built-in support for 5 of the most popular eMail components.
- Database based cart, from start to finish.
- Admin tool comes with several troubleshooting tools to help novice users track down web server configuration errors.
- Skinnable design allows for enormous flexibility in changing the look and feel of your store, without impacting future upgrades.
- Separate customizable language file for the front-end of your store allows you to present the front-end to your customers in the language of your choice.
- Support for SSL, including most "shared" SSL certificates.
- Encryption of Passwords and Credit Card numbers in the database.
- Robust user input validations throughout the store to trap possible SQL string hacks.
- Critical information (such as the RC4 key) is kept separate from the database.
- Assign additional login to the admin for staff that can't modify the store's configuration settings.
Catalog & Products
- Customer can view and modify their personal info by logging on to their account. Account can be created before or during CheckOut process.
- Full order history and detail is available to the customer.
- Customer receives confirmation eMails when they place the order, and when their order's status changes.
- All software downloads are available via their online account. No more hassles with eMailed software links gone missing.
- Customer can re-attempt payment at a later date. Sometimes the Payment Gateway's servers are down. With this software, the Customer can come back and pay later.
- Password Reminder feature for Customers.
- "Email A Friend" functionality allows customer to send a link to a Product via email.
- Support for tax-free customers.
- Convenient Order Print function from the customer's account area.
- Advanced search function.
- "Contact Us" script to send queries via email from your store.
- "Save Cart" functionality.
- See shipping estimates before checkout.
- The software does not limit the number of Products, Categories and Options.
- Item discounts based on quantity ordered.
- Order discounts with single or multi use discount codes.
- Products can be linked to multiple categories, and multiple option groups.
- Product categories can be "nested" within each other.
- You can display the entire category tree, or only from a certain point in the tree.
- Link images or other HTML to the category display.
- Group products so that they are displayed together on the product detail page.
- Option Groups can be individually set to Optional or Required. This way you can make sure that the Customer selects all the right options.
- Options can be given a weight which will be factored into the shipping cost calculations along with the Product weight.
- Support for "text" options which allows a customer to enter text when they order a product.
- Digital Downloads are fully supported. All downloads are done through a script that checks the order status before allowing the download.
- Store can be run in "Catalog Only" mode. This way, the store acts just like an online catalog, without any links to a shopping cart.
- Dynamically create product listings on your "Home Page" by setting product(s) to "Featured".
- Cross-Selling is supported via a related keys mechanism. This method is much less work than physically linking dozens of Products manually.
- Tax-free products and options.
- Support for product Ratings & Reviews per product.
- Several utilities to test and troubleshoot your installation.
- On-Screen help is available for most functions.
- Easily manage Products, Categories, Options, Customers, Shipping, Locations, Orders and much more.
- Upload Product Images and Software Items from your browser to your web server.
- Store shipping rates are calculated by order weight and/or price. The amount charged for shipping can be calculated via fixed price or percentage. Ability to assign Free Shipping to an individual product.
- Support for UPS, USPS and Canada Post online shipping rates.
- Configure sales tax per state or country (billing or shipping address).
- Activate/Deactivate individual customers.
- Manage your orders from an intuitive screen. Order stock levels can be adjusted when the order ships.
- Add private comments to each order, or comments that the customer can also see.
- Statistical Charting tool.
- Restrict digital downloads to a specified number of downloads, or a pre-determined number of hours.
- Integrated Authorize.Net gateway allows you to authorize and collect Credit Card payments from your order management screen.
- Ability to override any customer selected payment method with a Authorize.Net Credit Card payment. This is usefull if the customer changes their mind about how they want to pay for an order after the order has already been placed.
- Emails sent to customer via the store can be customized to suit your requirements. Dynamic replacement of text can also be done.
- Send HTML Newsletters to your customers directly from your store.
- Built-in front end support for offline payments (such as Mail-In, Fax-In, Phone-In and COD), Offline Credit Card payments, PayPal, 2CheckOut.Com and Authorize.Net (AIM & SIM).
- Support for PayPal IPN and 2CheckOut.Com Auto-Update.
- Built-in support for Authorize.Net credit card payment authorizations from the Administration area.
- Support for custom payment gateways via user exits. Custom modules for several gateways are available for free in our FAQ section, including PaySystems, LinkPoint, PSIGate, etc.
- Enter up to 9 Credit Card types (eg. Visa, Mastercard, etc.).
- Payment Gateways are configured in one central place, not in individual scripts located all over your server.
Operating System / Web Server
Any version of Microsoft Windows with IIS 5.0 (or later) installed.
Ability to use an Access or MS SQL Server database on your web site. Note : A sample Access 2002 database is included in the download.
VBScript v5.5.xxxx (or later).
Microsoft Data Access Components v2.7 (or later).
Our software requires that "Parent Paths" are enabled for your web site.
To send eMail from your store, you will need one of the following email components : JMail, CDONTS, CDOSYS, Persits ASPEmail, ServerObjects ASPMail, Bamboo SMTP. You can also switch emails off completely.
Microsft XML Parser
Only required if you want to use PayPal IPN, Authorize.Net AIM or any of the realtime shipping rate modules.
We highly recommend getting an SSL cerificate, or using a "shared" certificate provided by your web host. Make sure that the SSL certificate is mapped to your regular non-SSL site to avoid having to install the software on seperate servers and/or folders.
To enable us to use current technology, the software is designed to work with Internet Explorer 5.5 (or later) and Netscape 6.2 (or later) version browsers. Derivatives of these browsers should also work. Microsoft and Netscape no longer support older browser versions, and it's estimated that fewer than 1% of Internet users still use these older browsers.